Technical Program Manager - Web3/ AI
Software Engineering, IT, Operations, Data Science
Palo Alto, CA, USA
Posted on Saturday, September 23, 2023
We are seeking a Technical Program Manager to work directly with our CEO and Founder of multiple rapidly expanding startup organizations across AI, Web3, and the Metaverse.
The ideal candidate should be equipped to navigate the immediate and growing needs of these organizations, displaying a solid technical background in these technologies and familiarity with the market landscape.
A successful candidate will be self-motivated, impact-oriented, smart, articulate, results-driven, analytical, and not tied to titles or role specificities. You will demonstrate a strong attention to detail, while actively documenting and sharing your work. This role requires someone that can wear many hats and handle the demands of a fast-paced startup, including regular travel and a flexible schedule.
In this position you will:
- Utilize your technical background to provide comprehensive support across various projects related to blockchain, AI, and the metaverse.
- Showcase exceptional project and product management skills by leading and executing across a wide range of initiatives with minimal guidance.
- Organize and run meetings on behalf of the founder, ensuring seamless communication and timely completion of objectives.
- Attend industry conferences, with and without the founder, while evaluating, prioritizing, and managing business development opportunities.
- Proactively assume direct responsibility for tasks without delegation, demonstrating capacity as a strong individual contributor.
- Assist with writing long-form technical content and blog posts on behalf of the founder, ensuring accuracy and relevance.
- Manage the founder’s social media presence, curating and producing engaging content that aligns with his personal and professional brands.
- A strong technical understanding of blockchain, AI, and the metaverse.
- An up to date knowledge of the market landscape for the above industries.
- Detail-oriented approach with excellent organizational skills.
- Proactive, anticipating needs and taking initiative without being prompted.
- Proficient in project or product management and relevant software tools.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to manage and prioritize a plethora of competing tasks efficiently.
- Active on twitter, following thought leaders, while posting your reactions.
- Willingness to travel and work extended hours as required.
- Strong track record as an individual contributor.
What We Offer
𐄁 The ability to work from anywhere in the world
𐄁 A competitive salary with generous equity and token grants
𐄁 Medical, dental, and vision insurance (US-based only)
𐄁 A unique opportunity to shape the future of the internet
𐄁 Team off-sites in various locations around the globe